[Dailydrool] Hugs...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 05:09:36 PDT 2010

 Maggie,
You, Carl and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers this morning.  I cannot begin to imagine the loss you must be feeling...and even though the house and its contents were just things, they were YOUR precious things.  To lose one's beloved pets as well is simply unfathomable.  I thank God that you, Carl and your grands were able to get out safely.  Healing thoughts and prayers to Carl that his burns heal quickly.

I am sending Ginny Tata-Phillips gift cards to forward to you which I hope will help just a little bit.  Please know that we are holding you close in our hearts and prayers.

Hugs, snooters and drool,
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4