[Dailydrool] Beezley survived bloat and torsion

ritnerema at aol.com ritnerema at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 10:08:28 PDT 2010

Hello our life-saving Daily Droolers.
Beezley at the Beach and the little brudder Winston checking
In after a 2 or 3 year hiatus.

The Mom to B&W here. Beezley had bloat in December of 2007.
He lived, after a $5,000 surgery to repair the torsion and a fragmented
spleen. How did I know he had bloat? My loving Daily Drool family described
the symptoms to me and when Beez started gagging and hunching up his back
as if to poop and nothing came out…. Beez came over to me and sat on my feet,
pushing up against me, panting, and gagging with that hunched up back. Off to the vet
we drove, no one could entubate him, he was in torsion. Zooming to the Tustin Animal
Emergency Clinic they took him right in. No gangrene, …we were very blessed, but torsion,
and a ripped spleen.  He survived. Thank you DD for saving his life. Xoxoxo Mom to Beez and Win.