[Dailydrool] Rolph's diet plan

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 14:26:21 PDT 2010

I drink my morning coffee out of s large stoneware mug. Shortly after
adopting Jordan, I found that if I left the mug on the kitchen table and left
the room even for a split second I would find her with rear legs on the
chair,  front feet on the table, happily slurping what ever was left. For a
while, I  would get a clean mug but now I just dump more coffee and half and half
in and  finish it. Probably cleaner than most restaurant cups anyway.  So
eat  the sandwich. Oh, and the coffee is decaf.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan who would love her own mug and Darla
and Fester the fosters.