[Dailydrool] wine, wine & mor wine

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 06:35:29 PDT 2010

Dis beez da one, da only, Evil Annie, meez gotz a little storie ta  tell ,
momma bin hit in da bottle ob dat wine sum buddy sent herz,  yes sir in dee
dee.  why she bin takin dat bottle right out on da pattio  wif her , she
gotz da death grip on dat bottle an wont share wif no  buddy!   so heres da
storie,  it bee SPRING  yepper we gots  da spring  fever in our blood fur
sure.  me an Mags finds reeeel  Easter bunnies   twee ob dem.reeeeel ones.!!!!!
an boy dem  bunnies nose how ta lay down da mother load of turd pellets,
biggie piles,  dey ebbery where, why it bee heven rite here in meez back
yard,    dey  beez warm and fresh, dey beez like dem   M & M'S  dey melt in
your mouth !!!! an mommy not ebin yellin at us, why she gotz so much of dat
fermented grape juice in her she don't ebin care !  bwahahahaha !  we  going
ta hab a Happy Easter bunny turd eating weekend ! we just gotz ta  keep dat
vino juice in momma.

Happy Easter  Maggie Wags  & Evil Annie ( who wishes ebbery  one a happy
turd grazing weekend )