[Dailydrool] "Aunties" and "nephews"

Kathie Goblirsch Bookwyrm at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 08:55:35 PDT 2010

Last Halloween-time, YS and his SO adopted two kittens (litter mates) --
and named them Freddy and Jason (of course!).
They currently abide in a small city about 200 miles away, but come to
the big city to visit about every 6 weeks.
During several of these visits, they have spent varying numbers of days
staying at our house.
The 'girls' (Gabby and Misty) and the 'boys' really get along quite well
-- aside from having to find effective ways to block the dogs from
eating all the kitty food and poop.
It is really quite amusing to see a gray and black striped c at t lying
serenely on its back with a curious Basset nose going up and down its
tummy.  Or another Basset nose intently following (about 2 inches away)
the butt of another c at t sauntering across the living room carpet.
Yesterday, I came out into the living room in time to see all four of
them clumped together, sharing the sun streaming in through the front
door. Tried to get a picture, but as soon as I opened the camera case,
several of the sunbathers got up and left.  Isn't that *always* the case???

Kathie G