[Dailydrool] anyone needing ride to Boardwaddle or room at Residence Inn

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 05:22:38 PDT 2010

We are traveling BIG to Bw this year... we will be renting either a 12 passenger van. We leave Cassadaga, NY and travel towards Buffalo, then Rochester and from there head through PA , crossing into NJ in Philadelphia. If you're on our path and need a ride- send me a note. If you are to the west of me in PA or Ohio- send me a note...there may be a way for you to come along. We are leaving my houseThursday April 15th at 5:00am and returning on sunday night. You'd not be expected to pay towards the rental- though something towards gas moolah would not be rejected.
Also my mom and Mike have reserved a two (double) bed- room- if someone is looking for a place to stay, they are willing to share.  The rooms are $139 a night- so not much if shared.
Of course anyone sharing the ride with us will get chauffered around BW weekend to the various events... wouldn't make you walk once we get you there.

There are currently six hoomans and four hounds on board.
Can't wait.... Angelika and Elvis too- come boardwaddle with me and Maggie Mae and Chunky and Chillie Pepper too!