[Dailydrool] the fourth day

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 17:36:40 PDT 2010

I must say thank you to Dr. Fish for mailing me this powerful missive for the loss of my beloved Pierre Sr., a wonderful dog and a huge heartbreak, and I sent once to the list, and then after one request I sent it forward to the drooler who requested it.  I had never seen it on the drool before, but good for you to the drooler who copied it or caught from the archives.  Dr. Schatz and Dr. Fish are exceptional Vets, and I am a daughter of Dr. Chazey, my favorite Vet forever, and I do appreciate the knowledge of experience, and great vetting.  Thank you for concurring to whomever posted the missive.  It is beautiful.
Hugs,
Jackie