[Dailydrool] ride to BW...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 19:07:12 PDT 2010

Dear Brudder Elwood,

Of course we'll be there to pick you up! Be sure to wear a bright bandana and we'll see you! As we are using a 15 passenger van there is lots of room. You can have your own seats... unless of course you make 'eyes' at Maggie Mae and she'd share with you. Don't even bother fluttering your lashes at Chillie Pepper... she is Ms.Brandy's daughter remember?? I'd be like cozy-ing up to Elder Clara.

see you soon, love Auntie A