[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 18:57:48 PDT 2010

Laura, I am having drool sent to Kroozer.  It is being sent that he  not
leave you yet.  It sounds like his time is coming, and that is very  sad.  I
know how you are feeling.  Every morning that my dear Charlie  acts any way
out of the ordinary, I worry, and start to cry.  He is almost  14, and has
kidney and back problems.  Kroozer has know love from you,  which is a
priceless gift.  He will let you know when it is time.  I  hope for the best for
the both of you.  Be Strong, as he is.

Drool is also being sent to all the sick doxie puppies, and I hope they all
 bet well soon.

Douglas and the hounds