[Dailydrool] Drooling for Dollars 2010 Yard Sale!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Mon Apr 5 03:25:55 PDT 2010

That's right!  Senior Houndsabound is having its 3rd annual Yard Sale, right here in Orlando!

I bet you are thinking,  so,  I don't live there, why do I need to know this?

Well,  because we are going to do an experiment, and I hope each of you will participate!  I want to include the internet community in this yard sale.
We are asking that each person send in $1.  That is all,  just $1!    Everyone who sends the Bounders a dollar will be entered into a special little drawing at the end of April.  Someone will get a special thank you.....and I promise to not send you Willow Beast!

Help make our yard sale a success all around,   we are doing the hard work here,  all you have to do is send us a dollar!

Snail mail (check or cash) can come to
The Bounders
3118 Wessex ST
Orlando, FL 32803

You want to PayPal it?   We ask that you PayPal $1.33 as .33 of this will go to PayPal for a $1 transaction.  (I know, highway robbery, but I do not make the rules)
Our PayPal button is on our website,     www.seniorhoundsabound.org

The seniors are Drooling for Dollars,  hope you will help them out too!

aroooos!
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org