[Dailydrool] Just things-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 04:51:22 PDT 2010

Momma here, enjoying some warm weather, waiting for the next few hours
to pass as I go in for yet another root canal. I have not informed
Brudder Elwood that he will need to strap on the apron yet again, I am
sure he will notice soon---I will have fresh drool for all in need.

We have a real war going on here--the war of the perches has stepped
up, and Clara and Daisy now have what we call a perch race going. When
I was in FL seeing the Bounders, Wen took us to Costco, and I bought 2
new wonderful dog beds. I put one of them at the bottom of the stairs
as Clara like to lay there when I am upstairs working. Well, Sister
Daisy has decided this one is really nice, so she is now grabbing this
spot also. Clara has not been amused, so now every morning, after the
bowl, the trip outside, we have a race of the girls as to who can get
back in the house first, down the hall, and get the perch at the bottom
of the stairs. When Daisy gets there first, Clara goes and stands and
glares at her, and you can see Daisy squeeze her eyes shut. Now mind
you, the orignial perch is open, along with a host of others, but Clara
will now go and lay on the floor next to this coveted spot until Daisy
moves. Oddly enough, the boyz have no interest-none. They took a quick
sniff and moved on------go figure that Elwood would take a snooze----ha!

We welcome the new Droolers that are joining in the fun, we are all
very passionate about our hounds, rescue, and helping each other.
I am sure da Brudder will have a repawt, I told him he has been real
lax of late on posting---don't think he has been a good boy---

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake