[Dailydrool] Cremains

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Apr 6 04:35:30 PDT 2010

  Thanks for all the emails about hte cremains.  NIce ot know I am no talone in keeping them, or even having a bit of an "incident" with them.
  I started keeping them back in 1982, when I my first Beagle,  went to the bridge.  The vet told us about a local pet crematory, and since then, that is what I have done.  I talk to the urn many times during a week....asking for intervention with someone's attitude,  peeing in the house,  you name it, I have asked my babies ATB to help out,   Who knows if it helps or not, but it makes me feel like someone might have some control, when I clearly do not.  LOL.

  Sorry if the topic has creeped some folks out.

  I aways say, every conversation, if it goes on long enough, comes down to either poop or death.

  Our prayers and thoughts go out to all who might need it at this time.

  wen and the Bounders
  www.seniorhoundsabound.org

  Check out our website for Drooling for Dollars 2010!
  Shop on HoundsBay and support rescue!