[Dailydrool] april 7th

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:48:07 PDT 2010

Tomorrow would have been Ms.Brandy's 15th birthday... I am saddened tonight by the fact that her stunt double Olive will be joining her celebration at the bridge. As long as they have Hershey kisses for her she'll be happy... Ms.B loved her Hershey Kisses- she could smell one a mile away.

Sending out hearfelt condolences to Janice on the loss of Stella B Low. Also to Mama Lucy's people. Along with Kroozer (sp) and Buddy there must be some big going's on happening up there- but I sure hope they close the gates for a while now.

Angelika