[Dailydrool] sweet aarrooos to bridge arrivals

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 04:25:42 PDT 2010

*We are so sorry to hear of all the travelers to the Bridge - Stella B. Low,
Lucy, Buddy and our beloved Queen Olive.  We are sending broken heart drool
to all those wonderful slaves who made their lives so special and lighting a
candle for each hound's arrival.
It is just so sad...they are such a huge part of our lives.
Beth

*Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo  www.dogster.com/?443659
Arfur  www.dogster.com/?443631
Vito  www.dogster.com/dogs/804728

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS

http://www.freekibble.com

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to
you when you have forgotten how it goes.
Unknown.