[Dailydrool] Welcome Newbies

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 07:32:37 PDT 2010

A big welcome to the new Droolers,  you guys will love the Drool, You  will
learn LOTS  , Laugh a lot and cry a lot. I have been a member for four
years now and everyone is like a big family. I joined after losing my first
Basset Lucy Girl,  I was  sitting in a restaurant   where my  son works and  a
lady who is a professor of finance at the University  of Toledo asked me if
I was a member of the Daily Drool ????  Say what  ?  what the heck is that
????  any way after I got home I logged on  and the rest is history. These
guys are just awesome, there isn't  a  question out there that you wont get
an answer to. and yes, now and then we hit  a speed bump and get into some
controversy but we have moderators  that  sorts everything out and gets us
all back on the right track. Everyone is like a  big family and when you hit
hard times, they are there for you.

So Welcome new Droolers

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie