[Dailydrool] Henry's "army crawl"

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 10:47:57 PDT 2010

When we rescued Rudy (11 weeks old then) he was already an expert at what we
called his "commando crawl" and he did it inside and outside and whenever he
had an audience and you could tell by the look on his face he thought he was
pretty darned cute and expected us to think so too!  He doesn't do it so
much now but he still thinks he's pretty darned cute and expects me to think
that too.  He will be 2 around the end of June.  lately he has really
started' talking' to me quite a bit about everything and he thinks he's
pretty darned cute about that.  He has also devised a game I 'have to' play
every evening at 7:30.  Throw and Catch...me throwing all 13 of his little
plastic balls down the hallway and him catching them...but he will only
bring certain selected ones back and not directly to me and he thinks that's
pretty darned cute too.

So in less than two years he has trained me to do everything he wants and
pay a lot of attention to him and fetch all his balls  just because he is
'pretty darned cute'. Little stinker!
--

*LILY: it's because he was trained by mememe*

Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage