[Dailydrool] Pawtunia Woofs....da shirts

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 11:36:28 PDT 2010

Shirt guy the son called......with any luck he is back and printing on Monday. They were supposed to be done already.........but were a bit behind and then closed all week for Shirt guy the father's funeral.........hard to argue with him. Could cancel, but that doesn't get them done. He slave says he'll pounce the second shirts are done ......at least it appears they should be done before da BoardWaddle.

Momcakes is so mad at me. The voice says I should have avoided this somehow.........I say she should have avoided the bridge and stayed here to be basset hostess.

Sorry......he slave is fit to be tied.

PAWTUNIA