[Dailydrool] WHY YOU SHOULD BUY MOON DOGGIE COFFEE

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Thu Apr 8 06:17:30 PDT 2010

Ok - I know how bad the economy is.  We've all been hit hard by it.  But how
many coffee drinkers have given up their daily boost? A survey done by the NCA
(National Coffee Assn) says less than 1%.  People may have cut back on the
QUALITY of coffee they are drinking, but here is the REAL reason Bob and I
decided to roast our own coffee instead of buying it from commercial roasters
like 96% of all the other cafes do.

THE FDA ALLOWS COFFEE BEANS TO HAVE UP TO 9.99% INSECT AND MOLD INFESTATION
BEFORE THEY ARE CONFISCATED.  And yes! I can back that up.

FDA Sec. 510.500 Green Coffee Beans - Adulteration with Insects; Mold (CPG
7101.06)

Not to mention all the other stuff they allow, like dirt, twigs, pretty much any
foreign matter that cannot directly kill you.  BUG PARTS in your coffee - YUM!!!

Well, Moon Doggie GUARANTEES you will NEVER have bug parts (or any other foreign
matter) in coffee you buy from us.  We only roast Specialty Grade coffee
purchased from small, privately owned farms - the top 5% of all the crops in the
world.  And our organic, fair trade and rainforest certified coffee is the top
1%.  Hand-picked and cleaned - not shook off the tree and thrown in a sack.

So, is giving up quality and risking the possibility of bugs in your coffee
really worth it when a cup of Moon Doggie coffee only costs you a few cents more
than the commercial stuff? And remember, this month, MOON DOGGIE IS DONATING
100% OF OUR NET PROCEEDS TO TRI-STATE'S BOARDWADDLE!!!  No bugs AND money for
the houndies!  How much better does it get?

Just go to www.moondoggiecoffee.com <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/>  and note
"BOARDWADDLE" in the comments section.

Even if you just try one bag, we guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Thanks,

Donna Funk

-