[Dailydrool] score part 2

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 07:11:08 PDT 2010

After jr. crashed my computer, he dug out a well hidden pair of Sis's eyeglasses, then he scored my puzzle book, with my favorite pen EVER.  I coming Marlene,   I long for a margarita.
On a side note, and never having children, let alone a son, I don't know if it myth and comedy when one sees a scene of a boy having a diaper change and letting go a spray.  Well, for the first time in 52 years of canine ownership (OK, some of those years I was in a diaper), Jr. rolled on his  back when I was about to put his leash on, and gosh darn it, he "sprayed" me.  I thought it was too funny to be mad, actually.
For some reason, and I don't know why, starting last night, Sis is calling Jr. "Marley".  Go figure.  He will always be jr. to me.
We haven't used lawn chemicals in decades, here, but the neighborhood so does, and it is stressful to do walks with the hounds as the lawn people are not neat about their use of it.  The chemicals are on not only the lawns, but sidewalks and in the street, and virtually no where to escape contact.  I wash paws coming home, but I so do worry about the toxicity.
Jr. needs attention...  gotta go.
Hugs,
Jackie