[Dailydrool] OEBE Memorial Day - April 12th

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 14:39:44 PDT 2010

Thanks, Marie, that's very comforting.

Janice Henry Colvin

--- On Thu, 4/8/10, Marie28443 at aol.com <Marie28443 at aol.com> wrote:

From: Marie28443 at aol.com <Marie28443 at aol.com>
Subject: OEBE Memorial Day - April 12th
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2010, 10:57 AM

ATTENTION ALL OEBEs and friends,

On Monday, April 12th, all OEBE members are asked to participate in the Official OEBE Memorial Day.

This date marks the sixth anniversary of our great leader, Noah Go Slowah's, journey To The Bridge.  Our fearless leader shall not be forgotten.

On the evening of April 12th, we ask that every OEBE home light a candle for Noah and all the other OEBEs who are At The Bridge so they can look down and see the twinkling light from candles lit in remembrance of them.

At Mt. OEBE, we shall also light candles in remembrance of OEBEs Magnolia, Beauregard and Rhett, who are still very much missed by our family.

Megan Mariah
The Devious Diva
OEBE Southern Division Commander.