[Dailydrool] Sumbuddy is in trubble

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:41:00 PDT 2010

*Owr lips ar seeled.  We ar not tellin' hu did da bad fing, but we'll give
yu a hint...mama iz chekkin' fer birdy breff.  When she went to feed da
goaties an' water dem an fill owr owtdoor water dish, she seed fe, er, fev -
help me Hugo! O jus' ferget it...evydents...dats whut she fownd...evydents.
Yu know?  Dat fluffy stuffs frum a birdy.  AND a bwoken nest.  Now da
Pippicat never ever goze in owr yard cuzza Vito.  So mama figgers its wun ov
us.  But owr lips ar seeled.  No birdy bref heer.  Now we ar back owtside ta
scratch up mama's grass seeds.

Bye!
Arfur T. Leadbottom, awfur (jus' free mor weeks to go an we wiww be tellin'
yu sumfin gud!)

*Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo  www.dogster.com/?443659
Arfur  www.dogster.com/?443631
Vito  www.dogster.com/dogs/804728

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS

http://www.freekibble.com

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to
you when you have forgotten how it goes.
Unknown.