[Dailydrool] OEBE Memorial Day - April 12th

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Fri Apr 9 03:28:15 PDT 2010

We will certain observe OEBE day and honor all the OEBES no longer with us.  While I have never had an "official" OEBE,  we have had a few leave us that were just too busy to fill out the application so to speak.  I am sure once they arrived at the bridge,  all this was taken care of as their scores had been spoken aloud.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org
Support our Drooling for Dollars Yard sale, by sending us a dollar!  You could win a prize for your donation!
Check out our website for more info!