[Dailydrool] BIGGIE Flasl light

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 08:01:16 PDT 2010

Dis bee Evil Annie and my mommy wen out an found biggie flash light so meez
 can go outside and peez when it beez dark and scary outside  yepper it
beez  a bright, bright  BRIGHT  light !!!    It  light  up da hole back yard !
it beez flower en cents ? dat  not right, floor en cents, dats not  rite
eater, whut ebber, it bright light. momma sez it beez  like carrying  round
street light. she lubs mee hole lot she dont want meez ta bee scard ob dat
dark . so now meez cited bout goin out side in da dark and go pee an poo . is
it  dark yet mommy ?

Evil Annie

Val,   loved the nick names for Bo,  especially   BABS  !

We have coyote's  around here also,  actually they are getting  pretty bad,
the animal  control officer  was here last week setting a  trap for a
ferral cat and he sad to be on my guard that there were several  coyote's   in
this area, they are becoming quite a problem,  a  lady who lives over on River
Rd had one jump her fence and took her little  shitzu.  they are BOLD
creatures !  you can hear them yipping at night  when we have our windows open so
they are close.  but then Maggie Wags and  Evil Annie are NEVER out by them
self's  as they are both Grazers  and  can't be trusted !!!!!   Imagine
that ???? hmmmmf !!!!!    and there isn't any way that sissy priss Evil Annie
would ever go outside in the  dark  Hell NO !  we have to have so many lights
on  in the back  yard at night for Annie that we  are lit up like  the
Roman  Catholic Church ! and then she is still glued to the side of your leg.
WOOOOOSIE !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie