[Dailydrool] OEBE Memorial Day

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 10:13:54 PDT 2010

For April 12, Otis--our own OEBE Panjandrum of Pandemonium--has been
eyeing the Dyson, as it has been a while since he has chewed up the
cord to it.
This could make for a perfect tribute, I think HE thinks.. He is
surely thinking something. We will find out soon enough.
In the meantime I am not sure it is evil in him that has caused him to
make us get up at 3am 3 nights running. He has been having some
erratic poop problems; diarrhea to straining/hard, and I am worried he
may perhaps not be well. His appetite is fine tho...? drool appreciated.
Linda, with Otis and Nelly (well, I will salute my ATB fellows, too,
but as great loved hounds, not OEBE!!)