[Dailydrool] Drool Terms???

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Apr 9 15:09:03 PDT 2010

Being new to the drool I am still trying to figure out a few terms.  I have
looked on the drool dictionary but haven't had any luck finding them, could
someone please explain the following.
What does DH mean? I'm guessing Divorced husband.
How does a hound get Qween, King or PW status. I'm assuming through lots of
fund raising for homeless hounds.
And OEBE, saw  this one in the dictionary that it was Order of the Evil
Basset Empire...but what's the story of the OEBE?

Healing drool to any and all sick hounds out there.
Heart healing drool to all that have lost their beloved hounds

Thanks,
Michele (the momma)
Colt & Ruger (the Bad A$$ Basset Brothers)