[Dailydrool] Two Exciting House of Puddles Announcements

Melynda Majors melynda.majors at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 08:45:24 PDT 2010

House of Puddles, the sanctuary for homeless senior basset hounds in
Frederick, Maryland, has two exciting announcements!

First, our Spring Raffle is in full swing!  HOP has taken in several
new hounds in the last few months and is totally bursting at the
seams.  Raffles are their major fundraiser...and every ticket bought
goes directly to helping old hounds.  Tickets are $1 each or 30 for
$25.  Lots of great stuff including a gorgeous, huge ANTIQUE basset
statue.  Get your tickets now!

http://houseofpuddles.org/2010springraffle.htm

Also, HOP is holding its first-ever volunteer day!  If you are in the
Washington/Baltimore area, we will be gathering at House of Puddles in
Frederick, Maryland on Saturday, May 29th for an all-day basset
bath-a-thon, and to help around the house.

Marilyn is currently caring for around 20 old bassets and we want to
give her a paw so she can spend more one-on-one time with the old dogs
and less time doing the heavy stuff around the house.

If you're interested in volunteering, please email Melynda Majors at
mmajors at gmail.com for directions and more information.  And if you
can't volunteer, please consider buying raffle tickets or making a
tax-deductible donation to HOP. Every penny goes directly to caring
for the old dogs.

Thanks for helping HOP help old bassets that have no where else to go! :o)

-Melynda, the momslave to
Becky (a HOP alumna) and KittyBOB , and
Agnes, Lucien, Lilly & Lucille (All ATB)
Pawshington, DC (DogsnotCats)