[Dailydrool] BoardWaddle PAWCTION DINNER

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 22:27:44 PDT 2010

It is me, Pawtunia.....this time next week I should be snoozin with my
visiting hound family. I like that....but my he slave has asked that I tell
you to PLEASE sign up for dinner. There are over 80 EIGHTY faboo. Things.
Big stuffs.  Tiny stuffs.

.............and SHHHH. She slave has over the top faboo raffle crap.
Really. There are boxes and boxes. Vintage stuff. Clothes. Jewelry,
statues...and a couple rather pricy surpises. So COME.  Proxy bid if you are
far away....but if you are coming on Saturday or to the Olympics there is NO
reason not to come. It would not be nice to come and not pawticipate.....

PAWTUNIA