[Dailydrool] Auntie Angelika's fate is in your hands.....

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sun Apr 11 02:09:41 PDT 2010

Pw. Xandy Bear here!

I've been thinking about my proposed move to Cassadega, NY.  I've started my packing list.  Let's see...I'll need my jewelry and outfits, my bowl of course.  Moosie dear would you please go get the big velvet bed from upstairs..oh, and I simply have to take the pink fainting couch and all of my Pw. stuff.  Let's see....oh, yes I almost forgot-Huggie Bear.  Don't act so shocked.  Yes, I know she is disrespectful and she doesn't have a very high opinion of me but she has been my sister since we were both 10 months old.  I can't possibly leave her behind.  Huggie, you need to start making your packing list.  You have until midnight Monday, April 12-well, tomorrow, really, to save Angelika.  All you have to do is go to  http://www.tristatebassets.org/2010woofle/woofle2010.html  and buy tickets for my Woofle.  Nice stuff-help the homeless Tri State hounds.  For those procrastinators who like to wait until the last minute... we're there...you know what to do.