[Dailydrool] Thank you for condolences

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 11 06:17:53 PDT 2010

I want to thank all the droolers who have written to me privately and on the drool with condolences for Oliver passing. I appreciate your thoughts and kind words. The other "kids" are definitely in mourning.  Buddy will not eat, Annie, who was Ollie's real buddy, just moped around for the past two days.  She wanted to play with Buddy yesterday and got down on her haunches, wagging her tail but Buddy would not play and she just put her butt back down and layed down in the same spot and looked sad. Hugs and drool to all others who are mourning for their loved ones in the past few days.  Arlene

Arlene Johnson
Act on your Promptings,
Send a card to a loved one for Free
Sending Cards is my ministry