[Dailydrool] San Francisco Droolers? Looking for a play friend

Marica P Garvey maricagarvey at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 08:19:53 PDT 2010

Hello Basset owners,
Selina and I are new to the daily drool, it's been a fun and
informative place.  Selina is my first basset, and she just loves to
play.  Are there any Droolers here in San francisco, to be even more
specific, we live in marin county (Kentfield).  We NEVER see any other
bassets on our walks or at the dog park.  If you want to get together
fr a play or a walk, we would love to meet you.
Marica and Selina.