[Dailydrool] 6 yr old basset needs new home

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Sun Apr 11 15:18:47 PDT 2010

I was contacted by a rescue friend that was told about a very pretty male basset that has been evicted from his home because he does not get along with the cat. The people are chaining this poor boy outside and from the look of the picture I see no shelter for him. He desperately needs some one to take him in he is in North Carolina in the Salem area. I can forward the email I have to anyone that is interested in helping him...

Judy