[Dailydrool] chumley's news

Alan L. Folsom, Jr. alan at folsoms.net
Mon Apr 12 09:09:30 PDT 2010

Dis are Chumley -

I not rited lately cuz I too busy growin.  I seben months old, and da
daddy sez I 42 pounds now, and longer than Auntie Ginger, though she
hebbier.  (We won't talk about Uncle Alfie, who are a runt).

Things not too good rite now.  First, I like goin ousside.  Last week I go
ousside, it a nice rainy day wit lots of puddles and mud.    I play in da
puddles, I eat grass, I eat lotsa mud, I chew on da roots, hab a great
time.  Den da daddy make me come in.  Dat makes me frow up!  I frow up on
da floor, I frow up on da couch, I frow up most ub da night.  Why da daddy
make me come in an do dat?  (Daddy says to those droolers who recommended
laminate flooring and leather furniture - Thank you!  a thousand times
thank you!)

And da skool rite now really stoopid.  We walk and walk and walk in
circles, but I not sposed to sniffy!  Dis a DOG FOOD STORE!  Der been lots
a DOGS DER!  I gonna SNIFFY!!!  Dey don wan me to sniffy, dey should clean
da floor more!  Den we do anudder stoopid thing.   Da daddy walk me to a
bed, point at it, and say "go to bed."  I lie down on da bed.  Den da
daddy say "come here" so I get offa da nice bed and go.  Den we walk to da
bed and da daddy say "go to bed" and I lie down onna bed.  Den da dady say
"come here" and I go to him. Den da daddy say "go to bed"...  He need to
make up he mind!!  Da bed nice, all dat skool boring, I wanna go to sleep,
but no, I gotta get up, go to bed, get up, go to bed.

Dis all stoopid.  I think it gonna get better though.  Da daddy say when
da skool done he take me to da vetlady for a BIG surprise!!  I like da
vetlady - she gib me bikkets.  I bet she gonna gib me LOTSA bikkets for
being such a good boy wid all this stoopid stuff da daddy do.

I gettin real good at droolin now, and I want to shake my head real good
and send it to all da sickie hounds.  You guys get bedder soon, OK?

-da Chumster