[Dailydrool] feeding woes

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:20:31 PDT 2010

While our new foster , Memphis, has agreed to eat canned Senior Proplan Beef and Rice Entree, springled with a little senior Pruina ONe and whatever meat might be on hand, other members of the fammily are on strike.  Flint River Ranch Lamb and Millet has become boring and is left in the food dish.  Since food left out will incite a riot led by Buttercup, all food dishes must be washed  and free of crumbs.  Her majesty has been eating ala fresca to keep her from lashing out at the peons for eating food that she might possibly want to eat.  Friday is payday and I shall be perusing the local Petsmart for tempting fare.  I am thinking of Royal Canin but the packaging is so confusing.  I do need to keep on some kind of budget here. I have a daughter getting married and a son divorcing and we are maxing out are credit for a few months anyway.  One of my dental implants unscrewed and that will cost a bundle, not to mention vaccination time fo Honey is fast approaching. How can the economy be in such a bad shape, we are pouring money out into the economy.   I just wish we could pour some the way of raffle tickets .  Hmmm, adult son has credit card.....