[Dailydrool] GM 2009 Pw. Xandy Bear's "It REALLY is all about ME" Woofle

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Tue Apr 13 02:34:26 PDT 2010

As always Droolers rock!  We had the most wonderful group of Droolers donate most of the beautiful items for last year's Woofle and this year you guys came through for us again by supporting this year's Woofle. You never cease to amaze me. We appreciate each and every one of you who participated in this year's Woofle to help the Tri State hounds!  I'm still waiting to hear back from a few stragglers but have e-mailed them again this morning.  Everyone including the stragglers should now have their numbers.  If anyone participating has not received their numbers PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY at sgmoose at optonline.net  Once I have everyone's info I will pull the winners-hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning latest and I'll post the names on the DD.  Good luck!!!