[Dailydrool] Drool healing to Ruthie and Ms Beasley

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Tue Apr 13 03:36:58 PDT 2010

Ruthie,
  Love and healing patience to you and Ms Beasley in your trials.  I, too, have carpel tunnel and it can be painful.    It's so hard to see our hounds get old!!  I, was carrying my beloved CaseyMae across a busy A1A Highway for each walk, because that is where she always went, for the last 4 months of her life.   Her arthritis got so bad.  She went from 50 lbs to 25 lbs!!  She lived to be 11 years.!!  Her love is still with me daily.  She went to the bridge a little over a year ago.  Mom Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe and CseyMae ATB