[Dailydrool] AND THE WINNERS ARE....

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Apr 14 05:39:38 PDT 2010

First of all I would like to thank everyone who participated in GM2009 Pw. Xandy Bear's "IT REALLY is all about ME" 2010 Woofle.  Of course we all really know it's about helping the Tri State hounds and we would never be able to pull this off without our generous Drool family.  Regardless whether you won one of our prizes you are ALL winners as far as we are concerned for caring about the welfare of hounds needing new homes.  If you have won a prize/prizes from the Woofle please let me know whether or not you ARE attending the Board Waddle this weekend so I can hand deliver your prize.  If you are NOT attending the Board Waddle please e-mail me at sgmoose at optonline.net<mailto:sgmoose at optonline.net> to confirm the address where your prize should be sent.  Any items to be mailed will not be sent out until after the Board Waddle.  Congratulations to this year's prize winners:

Woofle Incentive Quilt

Diana Grove

609212

Woofle jacket