[Dailydrool] Basset Smarts

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:07:02 PDT 2010

Are bassets smart?  Well let's see:

I work 40 plus hours a week.  They stay home playing and sleeping - okay
sometimes destroying a thing or two.
I prepare their meals.  They have never offered me anything.
I clean up their poop. They help in their own way (no kisses please).
I go to the pet store every week for their food.  They have never stepped
one paw into a grocery store (probably a good thing).
I drive them to a waddle once a year.  They sleep in the backseat with an
occasion head raised as if to ask "are we there yet?"
I purchase dog beds for them.  They take over the sofa.

So what do you think?  I think they are smart and very spoiled.

By the way I get something from them - unconditional love!

Jan
Lady & Grace