[Dailydrool] Bassetts are indeed intelligent

MARY AIELLO k93luvdogs at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 11:04:07 PDT 2010

Arrooo! I is reading my drools on the puter while Momslave cleans the house for me & my family. I reads about bassetts & intelligence. There is only one answer-yes!!! For those who think not,well I ain't got nice words for them but Momslave says I gotta have a clean mouth. I knows Dadslave need exercise so I make sure he walk me everyday when he comes home from work. Then we come back into the yard & I do bassett 500 so Dadslave get more exercise to try catch me & bring me in the house. I do businbes outside & make the slaves pick it up. In the house I come running at a great speed to allow Dadslace catch me. Then he give me treat & I go back rest till next time. I train slave right. So who think bassetts not intelligent? Many cars pass our area but I knows the vehicles Dad drives & I is at the door before Momslave. Gotta go. Momslave says it time for baseball on tv. Maybe she make me hotdog. Love & drool to all.   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun                baseball season here-let's go Yankees!