[Dailydrool] Why fix it?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:12:47 PDT 2010

Benadryl costs a pittance. It works on allergies 99% of the time and is
there for both you and your dog when the bees and yellow jackets and spideys
are out. Why would you switch to something three times as expensive that
does half the job? Just my opinion, which is worth, as usual, what you paid
for it. Nuthin.

MomPerson, gonna stick with the old stuff for now.

PS When Zyrtec has been used by dogs for 10 yrs or so with no adverse side
effects, then I'll think about it. I KNOW what benadryl will do.