[Dailydrool] NO RAIN EAT DONNA'S TREATS

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 22:32:13 PDT 2010

Okay. I am a neglected basset hostess. My humans went off to night to
deliver the truck to Oshun City. They came back muttering about Moon Doggie
Auntie Donna's treats...for HUMANS. They reaked of hounds...most of whom I
know...especially my dear son, CHUNKY.

Apparently they stopped at Auntie Amanda and Auntie Sharon's pawty. They
sampled Black Forest Cakie fudge. They ate pizza....but most of all they
(she) sampled Auntie Donna's box of the most incredible mini cakes ever.
Forget ordering the coffee. (kidding on that) Fly to NJ, go to the coffee
shop and look for the pastries. No, she does not bake em but seems to have
good connections.

Auntie's Kathy Riker and Angelika made everybody cry, mostly my she
slave......lighting little candles, all laid out in a heart shape to honor
the houndies at the bridge.....including my momcakes......sob. Lots of
hugging and crying. They done real good. Sob. No Olive,  No Annie No Ps. Ms
B.....No momcakes...

But she did smell of King George....Cakie loved George... I love George! She
met Izzy and Teddy who she now wants to take home and Jasmine the puppy. She
petted Barkley and the still till tomorrow Grand Marshall, Xandy Bear. She
got kisses from the GMs 2B. Carly woofed her from a car.......and Lucy
quietly worked the room with Sampson.

Keep Stompin. It appears to have saved tomorrow...and headed for pushing
through Saturday so STOMP NO RAIN STOMP PAWTUNIA HEARS VOICES STOMP THIS IS
MY SHOT AT DOING A GOOD JOB AND I NEED HELP STOMP STOMP.

Auntie Kathy did say there were a lot of proxy bids
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

PAWTUNIA
...guess what? It is only 1:30 and the humans are going to bed. Something
about not falling over during the pawction.