[Dailydrool] Miss Angela snore?

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Fri Apr 16 07:35:33 PDT 2010

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

When sleeping during the day, my darling employer makes
the melodious and rhythmic sounds of a dainty, feminine
chainsaw........maybe the smallest Husqvarna.  This is when
she is catching her beauty sleep on  the couch.  At night, when
she accompanies me upstairs and curls up on a pile of
dirty laundry, I am not sure how rhythmic breathing is.  I can't
hear her over the soft hum of my CPAP  machine.

Bill (poster child for sleep apnea in overweight males)
Angela (poster girl for horny male bassets everywhere)