[Dailydrool] Why Fix it?

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Apr 16 10:43:16 PDT 2010

Oh how I wish Sadie Maye's spring grass allergy could be fixed by
Benadryl.  I even went up to the 2mg/lb with the vet's okay.  I always
have one "different" furkid".  One that doesn't have the "normal" reactions
or problems.  I think it could be ADD because she doesn't
even get sleepy but the scratch, scratch, scratch will go on and on.  The one
command she has really learned now is "no scratch".  So for the next
month or so it is Zyrtec every other day on her trial  and lidocaine anti-itch
spray then the serious immunization therapy discussion.

Will my girl have to go to the allergist with me or can I go with her?   Maybe
a 2 for 1 deal?  She goes for grass allergies and Momma goes for what else
but allergies to furkidz dander, among other things.  When asked about
the furkidz Doc heard loud and clear "Giving them up is NOT an option!"

Droolz,
Karen (sniff, sneeze) and The Dog House Gang
Sadie Maye - No....not dat spray agin....its colddddd.  Ahhhhhhhh...dat  feels
bedder.  Mommma, Me wanna weer da red shirt dis day....But Mommmaaaaaaa.