[Dailydrool] People drugs for dogs

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Fri Apr 16 11:20:25 PDT 2010

While I agree we should not be giving people drugs to our hounds just
willy nilly, you dont always need to call a vet to ask a bout pepto-bismol
or whatever.  there are 2 excellent books regarding medications and
dogs and I believe anyone with a dog should own one or both.  One is
a rather scholarly tome on veterinary pharmaceuticals called t he
Veterinary Drug Handook which has excellent informatin on uses and dosages
of human and veterinary drugs for use with your dog, cat, cow, horse or
goat.  It is updated every couple of years and costs about $80.
The other is called The Pill Book : a Guide to Medication for your
dog and cat.  (sorry all you goats out there).  This is a
paperback, several years old, but still good and a bargain at about $7 at
Barnes and Noble.

crazy basset lady
(can I give
pepto-bismol to my goat??  Hey, Jackie.......)

MAKE DROOL
NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec
Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc. at