[Dailydrool] We're getting excited here in PA

Dawn dlvj at ptd.net
Fri Apr 16 11:29:13 PDT 2010

The hounds know something is up.....mom vacuumed out the car and put the back seat down to make room for the girls.  I wish we were there for the fun today at the olympics but we'll be there tomorrow morning ready to waddle on the boardwalk and then have a hot dog at the picnic.  I have to go to Walmart....I forgot to buy the Dramamine for Lucy.  I knew I would forget something.  I think we're going to be lucky....the footstompin' worked.......no rain from what I can see except for showers tonight.

Oh, and I almost forgot.....we're stopping off at Quakertown at the vet to pick up at least 1 hound to bring along to waddle with us.  Now that the girls will be drooling over.....Eric said his name is Flash........a boy.

See everyone tomorrow.  Can't wait.

Dawn Jackson, momslave to Lucy Lou and Lilly Olivia.

"In God We Trust"