[Dailydrool] Iffin I be waddlin--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 14:03:23 PDT 2010

dis nebber woulder heppin.
Dis Brudder Elwood. Dat rite iffin I be a waddlin dis woulder nebber
heppin, but since Momma seys we gonna stey at home fur her hound
supportin job, dis be da result.
I tellz youze liddel storie--whut this one specul cause da Brudder
nebber paw too much on dat dey called Fridey whut be todey.
Momma leeb me home like da normalz dis mornin, go lookie at dem crash
carz whut put food in me bowl, and she come back to me home.
Momma comez a rushin in da home goes rite to da sittin room, she lift
da leg, and Sister Daisy bee rite dere. Momma gib her pets and she seys
Sister Daisy, whut bee da lumpo basset here at me home, what dat bee??
You got new lump???
Well Momma gits down on da floor fur whut she callz da close up lookie.
Brudder Elwood bee assistin youze see-
Momma touch da spot an she seyz what is dis Daisy?? Momma touch da spot
agin, an BLAMO da spot dooze da explodin rite in Momma's face.
Momma jump, she yell, she dash fur da sittin room, why dis stuff whut
bee nasty an chunky bee in herz hairz, her eyeballz glasses cobered in
da chunkers, it bee up her snooter, and a drippin off da face. Momma
seyin lots ob dem wurds, but dis too good fur da Brudder to miss, so I
go on in da sittin room wif herz. Boy she hot. She bee a mess.
Well she git all clean and she go back to Sister Daisy, and now she gib
it a squeeze--but she gots it all cobered up wif a towel dis time.
Momma wipe off da wallz, git da meddecinez out and Brudder Elwood gib
Momma wurdz ob da adbice.----
Brudder Elwood seyz-

Momma iffin we be at da waddle, dis heppin to Daddie.

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake