[Dailydrool] back from boardwaddle

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 18:37:27 PDT 2010

Hi, dis is Sirius...my mom's been lurkin for a while, not lettin me on da
puter.  She say tell ebby one she sowwy for all da hounds at da bwidge and
sends lub and good stuff to dose dat be sick.

so we went to da boardwaddle and i had wots ob fun.  we got dere in  middle
of de owimpicks.  i dont win nutting but i twy to do hi jump and  some
odder ting.  and we meet all da houndies.  i be good boy and stay  qwiet in da
room wile my mom and dad go to pawshun and my mom buys wots ob stuff  wile
dad not wookin.

at da boardwaddle i fell in lub.  i meet dis girl houndette in a  pwetty
pink pwincess dwess and i in lub.  i get on top a her and i wont get  off.  my
mom sez get a room.  ennwayz den we all waddle and i meet so  menny menny
hounds and peeples and all da nice kidz dat pet me and gib me  water.

i met some famuss hounds, wike king george and his baby sister, and i pway
wif old furends wike charlie and his mom vivian.  and i sniff and sniff and
 sniff wotsa houndies.   and i meet pat and carol and amanda and  angelika
and king georges momma and ub course ilene and shelley and some of da  pdder
peeple and doggies  i met wast year.

we say fank u to dawn and rich for all dere work to make money for da poor
houndies and to ebbyone who work hard for dis.  we had a gweat time!

lub, sirius