[Dailydrool] Answers to my diet question

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 17:15:34 PDT 2010

I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question about Annie's weight.  I'm sure that my vet would let me bring her in to weigh her, but I was trying to avoid that, because she HATES riding in the car (and I hate listening to her cry the entire 15 minutes it takes to get there!)  I may have to do that though...I just turn the radio up and sing loudly!!  Gaylene, thanks for that tip!  I just tried to check both Fred and Annie, but it's kind of hard when they're sleeping (especially Annie...whe she curls up, all of her extra skin squishes up and gets in the way ;)

Rose, Annie (mom, I'm sleeping...please stop poking me) and Fred (mom, those aren't my ribs, they're my MUSCLES!  I told you, I have lots of muscles!!)