[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 20 08:36:13 PDT 2010

We are back home and halfway recuperated.What a great time we had.Made many new Friends,seen old friends and so many houndies to pet.How much better can live get?
Thank you Dawn and Rich and all the other hard working people who put this together.
Chillie will not eat her food anymore she is waiting for treats ,she thought this is what she is going to eat from now on.We petted Pawtunia,what a great Hostess she was.
Healing Drool to all in need.

Hanni & Mike slaves to Chilliepper

here are 2 links for pictures from the waddle

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=169085&id=613242402

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=169088&id=613242402