[Dailydrool] Beasley came home today

The Shroyers steps43213 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 19:12:04 PDT 2010

Last Tuesday we sent our sweet boy Beasley to the bridge.  He had cancer earlier this year and about three weeks ago they found he had cancer of his spleen.

He went downhill so fast, we couldn't believe it.  Monday night he collapsed.  The vetlady said he was bleeding and probably wouldn't make it thru the night.  He did and we took him in to her in the morning.

Beasley can see again and is running with the others who went before him (Samantha ATB '88; Sidney '03 and Pwince MacGyver '05).

Beasley came home today.  We have his ashes in the box, laying on his bed.  We'll keep him there for a while and then bring hime upstairs to sit with Sid and Mackie.

We are very sad and Gertie misses her old brother.

Beasley came home today............
The Shroyers
Ron and Stephanie