[Dailydrool] NEBHR's CafePress Store!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 05:54:14 PDT 2010

New England Basset Hound Rescue is pleased to announce the opening of our CafePress store! Please have a look for some fun basset designs with more being added regularly. Of course, all proceeds from the sale of our merchandise will go directly to the care of our hounds. If you are interested in a specific design or item that's not listed, please contact me directly as they're all my creations and I'd be happy to help! Thanks!

http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org
nebhr at yahoo.com

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***